shopDisney Magic of Disney Princess Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. You must have Internet access, an active e-mail and Disney account to participate.
BY ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES (“Official Rules”).
- SPONSOR: Disney Shopping, Inc. (“Sponsor”), 1101 Flower Street, Glendale, California 91201, USA.
- ADMINISTRATOR: Probability, LLC (“Administrator”), 2 Woodstock Meadows Ln, PO Box 1484, Woodstock, New York 12498, USA.
- ELIGIBILITY: The shopDisney Magic of Disney Princess Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (“Territory”) who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry (or age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence, whichever is older). Any individuals (including but not limited to employees, consultants, independent contractors, and interns) who have, within the past six (6) months, performed services for Sponsor, Administrator, Disney Destinations, LLC (“Disney Destinations”), any organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Sweepstakes and/or their respective parent, subsidiary, affiliated and successor companies (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”), and immediate family and household members of such individuals, are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family members" shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses, regardless of where they live. "Household members" shall mean people who share the same residence at least three (3) months a year, whether related or not. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 PM (noon) Eastern Time (“ET”), August 1, 2023 and ends at 11:59 PM ET, August 31, 2023 (“Entry Period”). For purposes of these Official Rules, all times and days are Eastern Time. Administrator’s computer is the official clock for all matters related to this Sweepstakes.
You must have an online Disney account to enter. During the Entry Period, visit http://MagicOfDisneyPrincess.shopDisneySweepstakes.com (“Website”) and click the “Enter” button. You will need to log in using your Disney account (the “Account”) user name or e-mail address and password; or, if you do not have an online Disney account, you will need to create an account. You may create an Account for free by visiting the Website, clicking on the “Create an Account” link and providing the requested information on the registration form through the “Create Your Disney Account” section on the Website.
- LIMITATIONS: Limit of one (1) entry per person per day regardless of the number of email addresses or accounts a person may have or if more than one person uses an email address or account. A “day” is defined as starting at 12:00 AM ET and ending at 11:59 PM ET except for the first day of the Entry Period (8/1/23) which will begin at 12:00 PM (noon) ET. Multiple entries and/or mass entry attempts will result in disqualification of all entries by such person. Entries must be manually key-stroked by the entrant; use of automated entry devices or programs, or entries by third parties are prohibited. Entries that do not conform to or that violate these Official Rules or are submitted in any manner other than stated in these Official Rules will be disqualified. Proof of submission of entry does not constitute proof of receipt of same. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator and Sponsor, which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
*IMPORTANT: Data rates may apply if Sweepstakes entry is submitted via your mobile device according to the terms and conditions of your service agreement with your wireless carrier. Other charges may apply (such as normal airtime and carrier charges as well as charges for wireless Internet access) and may appear on your mobile phone bill or be deducted from your prepaid account balance. Wireless carriers' rate plans may vary, and you should contact your wireless carrier for more information on messaging/data rate plans and charges relating to your participation in this Sweepstakes. Mobile device service may not be available in all areas. Check your device's capabilities for specific instructions.
- RANDOM DRAWING/SELECTION OF WINNER/ODDS: Potential winner (the “Winner”) will be selected from among all eligible entries received during the Entry Period in a random drawing conducted by the Administrator at its offices in New York, NY, USA. The drawing will take place on or about September 5, 2023. The drawing will be conducted by Administrator, an independent judging organization/administrator whose decisions are final and binding on all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes is available to millions of internet users. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period.
- PRIZE/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE:
ONE (1) PRIZE (“Prize”) is available to be won, the Winner will receive a 4-night Disney Cruise Line vacation for the Winner and up to three (3) guests (each a “Guest”; collectively “Guests” and together with the Winner, the “Group”) to be taken aboard the Disney Wish ship (the “Vacation”) and five (5) Disney Story Dolls from shopDisney as set forth below.
The Prize consists of the following:
- If Winner resides outside a 200-mile radius of Port Canaveral, Florida:
- Up to four (4) roundtrip coach airfares (with possible layovers) between the major U.S. gateway airport closest to the Winner’s residence (“Departure Airport”) and Orlando International Airport in Orlando, Florida (“Arrival Airport”);
- Ground transportation for up to four (4) persons or voucher(s) for local ground transportation service from Arrival Airport to the Walt Disney World® Resort (at the discretion of Disney Destinations);
- One (1) standard room with a maximum occupancy of four (4) persons at a Walt Disney World® Resort hotel (resort selection at the discretion of Disney Destinations) for one (1) night prior to the Disney Cruise Line ship’s departure; and
- Round trip ground transportation for up to four (4) persons or voucher(s) for local round-trip ground transportation service from the applicable Walt Disney World® Resort to Port Canaveral, Florida, and from Port Canaveral, Florida to the Arrival Airport (at the discretion of Disney Destinations).
- One (1) $500 Disney Gift Card for the Winner (terms and conditions apply).
- One (1) four (4) night Disney Cruise on the Disney Wish for up to four (4) persons, consisting of:
- One (1) stateroom aboard the Disney Wish (location/category at the discretion of Disney Destinations) with a maximum occupancy of four (4) people;
- All meals onboard the Disney Wish (excluding specialty dining and adult-exclusive restaurants);
- Pre-paid onboard gratuities for the stateroom host/hostess, dining room server, assistant server and head server; and
- Taxes, Fees, and Port Expenses (as defined on the Disney Cruise Line website).
- One (1) Disney Princess prize pack consisting of: up to five (5) Disney Story Dolls of Winner’s choice. Winner will be able to choose five (5) Disney Story Dolls from the following options: Rapunzel, Ariel, Belle, Cinderella, Aurora, Jasmine, Moana, Snow White, Mulan, Tiana, Pocahontas, and Raya.
Approximate retail value (“ARV”) of Prize: $11,810.35, which includes Taxes, Fees, and Port Expenses (as defined on the Disney Cruise Line website). The actual value of the Vacation may vary depending on point of departure, date, times of travel, and fluctuations of rates and airfares (if applicable) at the time of travel booking. Therefore, the actual value of the Prize awarded may be lower or higher at the time it is fulfilled. Any difference between the ARV and the actual cost of the Prize will not be awarded.
See below for additional conditions and restrictions regarding the Vacation.
Vacations must be booked at least 45 days prior to the intended travel dates and must occur between December 15, 2023 and December 31, 2024, subject to the following blockout dates: 12/18/23; 12/22/23; 12/29/23; 02/19/24; 03/11/24; 03/18/24; 03/25/24; 04/01/24; 05/27/24; 06/03/24; 06/10/24; 06/17/24; 06/24/24; 07/01/24; 07/08/24; 07/15/24; 07/22/24; 07/29/24; 12/15/24; 12/22/24; 12/29/24 (blockout dates are at the discretion of Disney Destinations and subject to change without notice). Sponsor and Disney Destinations reserve the right to change the allowable travel dates, Prize time period, cruise ship or any other component of the Vacation, for any reason and in its sole discretion. No substitution of Vacation or any elements thereof is allowed, except at Sponsor or Disney Destinations’ sole discretion or where required by law. Ports of call, offerings, venues and experiences onboard may be modified or unavailable, may have limited capacity and are subject to change, limited availability, advance reservations, closure and cancellation without notice. If potential Winner is unavailable to travel during designated timeframe for any reason, the Prize will be forfeited without compensation of any kind and an alternate Winner may be selected from among all remaining eligible entries in a random drawing (time permitting). Travel must be reserved through Sponsor’s agent, and Sponsor will determine airline, hotel, flight and ground transportation itinerary in its sole discretion. Vacation is for the Winner and up to three (3) Guests of the Winner’s choosing. Once Guests are selected by Winner, Guests cannot be changed without the express consent of Sponsor, which may be withheld for any reason.
Minors under the age of eighteen (18) not traveling with a parent or legal guardian must be accompanied by an adult over the age of twenty-one (21) in the same stateroom. The parent or guardian of any minor not traveling with such parent or guardian must appoint an adult to have custody and control over their minor and to contract on their behalf in connection with the Vacation. An appointment form will be included in the document package and must be signed by the applicable minor’s parent or legal guardian prior to embarkation at the Disney Cruise Line terminal.
Vacation fulfillment is subject to availability and restrictions. Travel may not occur during cruise ship or airline block-out periods. Vacation may not be sold, traded, transferred, refunded, commissioned or redeemed for cash value. Vacation elements may not be substituted (except at Sponsor’s sole discretion) and Vacation is non-commissionable. By accepting and receiving the Prize, the Winner and Guests agree to abide by their Disney Cruise Line cruise contracts, which can be found at https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/contracts-terms-safety/cruise-contract/united-states/. Furthermore, Winner and Guests are solely responsible for providing proper citizenship documentation to travel which may include passports, valid alien registration card and/or necessary visas. Those without proper citizenship documentation will be denied boarding. It is the Guests’ responsibility to check with their travel agent, government agencies, embassies or consulates prior to their Vacation to ensure that they have proper citizenship documentation. U.S. Citizens can also visit the State Department’s travel website at www.travel.state.gov, or call the U.S. National Passport Information Center at (877) 4USA-PPT for more information. Guests of all ages are strongly encouraged to obtain passports. Members of the Group are solely responsible for obtaining any and all necessary travel documents (valid photo I.D., passport, visa, credit card, etc.) before departure. Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges (e.g., room service, use of telephone/IT services, laundry and all other optional extra services not provided in the Prize).
The Winner and Guests will be required to execute a liability/publicity/COVID-19 release and waiver form prior to booking of any travel. The Winner and each Guest will also be required to sign the Disney Cruise Line cruise contract before embarkation (the “Cruise Contract”). The Cruise Contract is available at www.disneycruise.com/cruisecontract. Failure to return the executed release form or to accept and sign the Cruise Contract within the specified time period(s) will result in forfeiture of the Prize in its entirety and an alternate Winner will be chosen from among all eligible entries. Winner acknowledges that he/she is solely responsible for any actions, claims or liabilities of their travel party, related to any use or misuse of the Vacation or any related activity or travel. The Winner and Guests are required to comply with Disney Cruise Line’s health and safety measures and operational guidelines. Persons not meeting embarkation requirements will be denied boarding. Visit www.disneycruise.com/updates for the latest information. Health and safety measures and operational guidelines, ports of call and offerings may change at any time without notice. Certain onboard venues, experiences and other offerings may be modified or unavailable, will have limited capacity and will be subject to limited availability, advance reservations or even closure.
Any and all costs or expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included and are solely the Winner’s sole responsibility, including, but not limited to, round trip transportation between the Winner’s residence and the Departure Airport, round-trip transportation between Winner’s residence and the hotel if Winner resides inside a 200-mile radius of Port Canaveral, alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, fax, food, gratuities and tips, insurance, laundry service, merchandise, parking, room service, service charges, excursions, souvenirs, spa services, ship to show communications (including internet), telephone calls and taxes which are not expressly included in the Vacation. Other hotel and cruise fees are not included and if applicable may be payable at the time of check-out by the Winner/Guest(s). Winner is required to have and present at least one major credit card in good standing in order to check-in. Photo identification and credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges (e.g., room service, use of telephone/IT services, laundry and all other optional extra services not provided in the prize). Travel and lodging are subject to availability, certain restrictions, blockout dates and Sponsor’s approval as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Hotel regulations and conditions apply. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight or cruise. Disney and Disney Destinations are not liable, including for any costs or expenses, Winner and Guest(s) (if a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, his/her parent or legal guardian) must sign a Release and Indemnification and a Publicity Release (where allowed by law), prior to issuance of travel documents, which must be returned with the verification documents requested of Winner, or Guest portion of the Vacation will be forfeited. If the Winner chooses to bring less than the allotted number of Guests, the Prize will be awarded in increments suitable for the actual number of participants with no substitute prize or compensation provided to the Winner. Itineraries and departure dates may be changed, cancelled, discontinued, delayed or postponed at any time and without prior notice. Sponsor and Disney Destinations are not liable, including for any costs or expenses, if any component of the Vacation is changed, cancelled, discontinued, delayed or postponed for any reason and Winner will not be reimbursed, and no substitution will be provided except as in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Promotion Entities will not replace any lost, damaged, mutilated or stolen tickets, travel vouchers, gift cards or certificates, including Disney Gift Cards. Disney Gift Cards are not redeemable, refundable or exchangeable for cash (except as required by law) and are subject to the following terms: https://www.disneygiftcard.com/terms/us. Prize will only be delivered to street address within the United States. Prize elements may not be separated. Once hotel/cruise accommodations and flight arrangements have been confirmed, no changes will be allowed except by Sponsor. Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer, and any unused element of the Prize will be forfeited. If any portion of the Prize is not available for any reason, then the Sponsor reserves the right to substitute that portion of the Prize with another prize of comparable or greater value. If the Group cannot comply with these restrictions or any other portion of these Official Rules, the Prize will be forfeited in its entirety and an alternate Winner will be chosen from among all eligible entries.
Prize travel is subject to capacity controls, availability and certain other restrictions, which may include a Saturday night stay, all of which are subject to change. The Group must travel together on the same itinerary, and air transportation must be round-trip (with possible layovers) from/to the same Departure Airport/Arrival Airport (both as defined above), as chosen by Sponsor. Airline tickets issued in conjunction with the Prize are not eligible for frequent flyer miles, and no code share flights may be used. No one-way trips or upgrades allowed. Unless otherwise necessitated by Sponsor, no stopovers are permitted on tickets issued as the Prize; if a stopover otherwise occurs, the Prize will terminate and full fare will be charged from the stopover point for the remaining trip segment(s), including the return. Winner is solely responsible for any and all baggage charges, taxes and any other charges incurred after or in connection with the issuance of airline tickets. Promotion Entities are not liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay. Airline carrier regulations and conditions apply. Airline tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable, and are not valid for upgrades. Airfare may not include government taxes, Passenger Facility Charge or September 11th Security Fee. Other travel restrictions and blackout dates may apply. All airline tickets are subject to the vagaries of flight variation, work stoppages, and schedule or route changes. Sponsor reserves the right to structure travel routes in its sole discretion. The roundtrip air transportation element of the Prize begins and ends at the point of departure. Airline carrier regulations and conditions apply.
In the event the Winner and/or the Guest(s) engage in behavior that, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, is obnoxious or threatening, illegal, is intended to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, or is contrary to Sponsor's (or its affiliates') property rules or policies in effect at the time for Disney Cruise Line, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Vacation or other applicable experience early, in whole or in part, and send the Winner and/or the Guests home with no further compensation. Winner acknowledges and agrees to be solely responsible for any actions, claims or liabilities of any member of the Group.
Any images of prize/prize components in advertising are for illustrative purposes only and actual items awarded as prize/prize components may differ from such images; and, Sponsor, Disney Destinations and Administrator expressly disclaim any and all liability in conjunction therewith.
All applicable U.S. federal, state and local taxes (including, but not limited to income and withholding taxes), sales taxes, VAT, GST, PST, HST and, where legal, import Customs and excise duties and fees, as applicable on or connected with claiming the Prize, the shipment of any Prize element, as applicable, and the reporting consequences thereof, and any other expenses not specifically included in the Prize description are the sole responsibility of the Winner. The Winner will receive an IRS Form 1099-MISC reflecting the total fair market value of the Prize. Non-residents of California are subject to the California withholding tax of 7% of the total fair market Prize value, when applicable. Winner may be required to provide to Sponsor an amount to cover the balance of all applicable withholding taxes at the normal rates required by law (notwithstanding any tax treaties that may provide for lower rates of tax withholding, including exemption from withholding with the satisfaction of qualification requirements) prior to being awarded the Prize, and failure to do so will result in disqualification.
Prize will be awarded provided eligible entries are received. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Sweepstakes promotional materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail and govern.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: The Winner will be notified by e-mail on or about September 5, 2023 and will be required to complete, sign and return within three (3) business days of date on notification an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release and Indemnification, and a Publicity Release where allowed by law, as well as other documents that Sponsor may require (collectively, “Prize Claim Documents”). Failure to respond to the initial notification within three (3) business days after notification, return of e-mail notification as undeliverable after two (2) attempts, or failure to return the completed and signed Prize Claim Documents within the indicated time period will result in disqualification, prize forfeiture and selection of an alternate potential Winner from among all remaining eligible entries received.
In the event of any dispute concerning the identity of any entrant, the entry will be deemed submitted by the natural person who is the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail address reflected in the online Disney account registration. For purposes of these Official Rules, “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
- CONDITIONS AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities, as well as each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives and each of their respective successors, representatives and assigns, as well as Meta Platforms, Inc. and Twitter, Inc. (collectively, "Released Parties") from any and all actions, claims, injury, loss or damage arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, from participation in this Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity or travel, and/or acceptance, receipt, possession or use/misuse of the Prize. By entering, entrants also authorize the Sponsor and its designees to use their name, voice, likeness, photograph, Prize information (if applicable), biographical data and city and state/province of residence in programming, advertising and/or promotional material or on a Winner’s list (if applicable) without compensation to the extent permitted by law. Sponsor is not obligated to use any of the above-mentioned information or materials, but may do so and may edit such information or materials, at Sponsor's sole discretion, without obligation or compensation. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All entries become the property of the Sponsor.
Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for failed, partial or garbled computer transmissions, or for technical failures of any kind affecting the Sweepstakes in any manner, including but not limited to electronic malfunction or damage of any network, hardware or software. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud or technical failures beyond Sponsor’s control that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes (including entries or otherwise), Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual, whether or not the individual is a participant in the Sweepstakes, who tampers with the entry process, and to terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to conduct the Sweepstakes and award the Prize by means of a random drawing from among all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (as appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor or otherwise in a manner which is fair, appropriate and consistent with these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Notice of termination/modification/suspension of Sweepstakes will be posted on the Website. No responsibility is assumed for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or loss, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; or any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer or internet online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or electronic entry or participation to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website/platform, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to any person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials from this Sweepstakes. Failure of Sponsor or Administrator to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute the waiver of such provision.
Entrants further agree not to knowingly damage or cause interruption of the Sweepstakes and/or prevent others from participating in the Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE ANY ONLINE SERVICE, WEBSITE OR PLATFORM OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES, MAY VIOLATE CRIMINAL OR CIVIL LAWS. IF SUCH AN ATTEMPT IS MADE, SPONSOR MAY DISQUALIFY ANY PERSON, WHETHER OR NOT THE INDIVIDUAL IS A PARTICIPANT IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, MAKING SUCH ATTEMPT AND SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
SPONSOR MAKES NO WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, RELATIVE TO THE USE OF THE PRIZE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THEIR QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- DISPUTES. To the fullest extent permitted by law, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action at law or in equity arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, the Prize or the awarding of the Prize shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by courts located in the State of California within Los Angeles County; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental, special and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
- WINNER LIST: For the name of the Winner, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: The shopDisney Magic of Disney Princess Sweepstakes Winner, c/o Probability, PO Box 1559, Social Circle, GA 30025-1559. All such requests must be received by September 29, 2023.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Meta Platforms, Inc. or Twitter Inc. You understand that you are providing your information toclaim a prize you may win to Sponsor and not to Meta Platforms, Inc. or Twitter, Inc.